Naomi Campbell covers the February issue of Vogue Italia. The title of the photoshoot…’About Women’.
What is the essence of a woman?
So glamorous! In a mood of extreme refinement and elegance, with an impeccable lookover, rich in perfectly coordinated details and references to the hyper-feminine style of the past, perfume takes on a role of special importance.
It must surprise with initial feisty and fruity notes, to then go on to envelop thanks to an intense sillage with the scent of rose. freesia and gardenia. It is then up to the final trail of amber, cedar wood and musk to endow an allure of seduction and charm.
This is the bouquet of Innamorata Lovely Rose by Blumarine, a sophisticated fragrance in a bottle that is multifaceted like a diamond.
Take a look at a behind-the-scenes footage of the photoshoot:
This month’s issue of Vogue Italia will be on newsstands on February 5 in Milan and shortly after in the rest of Italy.
Model Naomi Campbell wore a long silk chiffon ribbed dress with lace inserts embroidered with sequins, Blumarine. Napa gloves, Carolina Amato; PVC and napa shoes with plexiglas heel and studs, Valentino Garavani.
- Photographer: Steven Meisel
- Hair: Guido for Redken
- Maquillage: Pat McGrath
- Fashion editor: Karl Templer
- Set design: by Mary Howard
- Diva Supermodel Naomi Campbell covers Elle Magazine February 2013 (kolorblingmag.com)
- Naomi Campbell for Pinko 2012 Campaign (kolorblingmag.com)
- Alexa Chung models for French label Maje’ mod-themed Spring/Summer 2013 campaign (kolorblingmag.com)
- Multiethnic Model Lais Ribeiro poses for L’Officiel Netherlands February 2013 Issue (kolorblingmag.com)
- Naomi Campbell Rocks Pixie Cut For ‘Vogue Italia’ (styleblazer.com)