I am a 21 year old white woman and I met this handsome and really nice black man at a wedding dinner for a mutual friend. We got along really get and have been on several dates.
My problem with him started the first time we had sex. It only lasted 10 minutes. He felt bad but I told him it must have been anxiety, etc. and was sure next time would be better. We’ve had sex three times now and things are still the same. As much as I like him, I don’t see a future for us with the way things are.
How do I break it to him gently without being too insensitive?
These things happen and it’s mostly because men are generally afraid of seeing a doctor when they’re ill or have a problem going on. A sexual dysfunction isn’t any different.
- The approach I’ll recommend really depends on how much you like him. If you value the friendship outside dating, then you can
- let him know your reason for wanting to end the relationship. You should probably let him know erectile dysfunction are common disorders and can be treated.
- Of if you don’t care about maintaining a friendship, simply tell him things aren’t working out and you would like to move on.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) occurs when a man can no longer get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Having erection trouble from time to time isn’t necessarily a cause for concern. But if erectile dysfunction is an ongoing problem, it may cause stress, cause relationship problems or affect your self-confidence.
Even though it may seem awkward to talk with your doctor about erectile dysfunction, go in for an evaluation. Problems getting or keeping an erection can be a sign of a health condition that needs treatment, such as heart disease or poorly controlled diabetes. Treating an underlying problem may be enough to reverse your erectile dysfunction.
If treating an underlying condition doesn’t help your erectile dysfunction, medications or other direct treatments may work. Visit MayoClinic to continue reading…
- The Top 5 Rules To Interracial Dating (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: What do you suggest for a 1st date? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: How long should I wait to have sex? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Erectile Dysfunction or Something More? (belmarrahealth.com)
- Erectile dysfunction drug also helps men ejaculate and orgasm (medicalxpress.com)
- Erectile dysfunction signals heart troubles: study – Times LIVE (timeslive.co.za)
- Talking With Your Partner About ED (everydayhealth.com)
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) (everydayhealth.com)