Photographed by Michael Roberts with styling by Monica Pillosio, Lais dons bright spring looks from the likes of Chanel, Valentino, Giorgio Armani and Versace as she spends a day out interacting with the locals. The Brazilian beauty’s ivory millinery pieces are designed by Stephen Jones, complementing her vibrant wardrobe.
20 year-old Lais Ribeiro, born in Teresina, Piauí, is a Brazilian model who started her modeling career locally in 2009 and shortly found fame after walking the major international catwalks for such designers as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, and Marc Jacobs.
She also works for Victoria’s Secret, appearing in the 2010 and 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, as well as the 2011 Christmas commercial and the 2012 Valentine’s Day commercial alongside Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima. She was scheduled to walk the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, but sprained her ankle during rehearsals.
- Diva Supermodel Naomi Campbell covers Elle Magazine February 2013 (kolorblindmag.com)
- Vogue Germany Magazine’s Interracial Photoshoot (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Fashion Photoshoot: Let’s Play (kolorblindmag.com)
- Date Night? Fashion Advice? Jordin Sparks Models 4 Fashion Looks… (kolorblindmag.com)
- Olympic Gymnast Louis Smith poses naked in HEAT Magazine (kolorblindmag.com)
- The Best Victoria’s Secret Models Of Color (From Naomi Campbell To Jourdan Dunn & More!) (styleblazer.com)
- 10 Worst Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Looks (theblush.com)
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: 7 Epic Runway Fails (formatmag.com)