Kim Kardashian and Kanye West appear to be preparing a home fit for a little prince – or princess. The pair have bought an $11 million mansion in Bel Air, where they will set up home together for the first time.
The soon to be parents are now the proud owners of a 10,000-square-foot home in a private gated community in California’s exclusive Bel Air suburb, reports TMZ. he pair will join A-list neighbor Jennifer Aniston,
Los Angeles Clippers basketball player Chris Paul, and founder of the Girls Gone Wild entertainment franchise Joe Francis as the famous names in the neighborhood. Kanye, 35, is well known for his love of interior design and will no doubt be keen to put his stamp on their first home together.
Italian villa: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have spent $11 million on this stunning villa in Bel Air as they prepare for their first childKim Kardashian and Kanye West developing an $11 million mansion they bought in Bel AirSprawling views: The stunning view from one one of the bedrooms in Kim and Kanye’s new houseWrought iron: The doors to the property are rather old fashioned, as are the staircasesGoing, going, gone: Kim and Kanye are gutting their new $11 million mansionFamily room: There is more than enough room for Kim and Kanye’s little one to run aroundBeam me up: The family room features a more rustic style with beams on the ceilings and a brick fireplaceRustic: The farm-style kitchen does not really fit in with Kim and Kanye’s image – despite having all the latest mod consKim and Kanye are looking forward to the birth of their first child in June. The website report that the couple have already gutted the interior and are planning to add an extra 4,000 feet to complete their dream home.
A source told TMZ the new home will be ‘an Italian-style villa, with a gym, movie theater, full hair and make-up salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.’ Not forgetting a nursery of course.
Dining space: The dining room which features a wrought-iron chandelierHuge: Another lounge area features marble fireplacesCloset space: There are definitely enough room for Kim’s piles of designer clothesHome, Sweet Home: The $11 million Bel Air Villa that Kim and Kanye will move intoSplashing their cash: The couple, who are expecting a baby together, have shelled out $11 million for this Bel Air mansionA place to cool off: The mansion has an infinity pool – and reportedly will also feature an indoor pool gym, cinema, hair and make-up salon, bowling alley and basketball courtAlready pampering their little one: The couple’s child will grow up in this huge 10,000 square feet Italian style villaEverybody needs good neighbors: The pair’s home is in a private gated community which Jennifer Aniston, Chris Paul and Joe Francis also call homeSize matters: Kim and Kanye won’t be happy that the mansion next to theirs is a good deal bigger
- Kim Kardashian: The Quest To Be Loved (kolorblindmag.com)
- Kardashian Kollection For Dorothy Perkins UK (kolorblindmag.com)
- THE FAME GAME: KOLORBLIND KARDASHIAN QUEENS (kolorblindmag.com)
- 2012 in Review: 25 Riche$t Interracial People (kolorblindmag.com)
- 2012 in Review: 10 Most Popular Interracial Couples (kolorblindmag.com)
- 7 Things to Know About Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s New Neighborhood (celebuzz.com)
- Ryan Seacrest: Thrilled Over Kim Kardashian Pregnancy! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Kim Kardashian Tweets Throwback Thursday Pic with BF Kanye West and Brother Rob Kardashian (eonline.com)
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian covers up her growing curves (thesun.co.uk)
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian: Balenciaga Shoppers (justjared.com)