I’m a Senior in High School and graduate next summer. My white boyfriend (I’m black), who I’ve been dating for 7 months, has never invited me over to his house.
I’ve invited him over to mine a few times and he’s been at my house. Every time I ask him why I can’t visit him at home, he gives me a lame excuse. Do you think he has someone else? Could he be cheating? Or do you think he’s ashamed of me? I don’t know what to think anymore.
What you just described sounds very fishy. I am guessing he hasn’t told his parents he’s dating a black girl. It’s not as if he could be married and is hiding you from his wife.
It doesn’t sound like you want to break up with him, however, things may not change much if he’s afraid of his parent’s opinion on his choice of girlfriend. You have two options (which I believe you already know), keep up your ‘fake’ relationship or break up with him.
If he truly loves you, there will be no need for games.
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Should I Ask Him Out? (kolorblindmag.com)
- The Top 5 Rules To Interracial Dating (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: I think my boyfriend’s parents hate me (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: What do you suggest for a 1st date? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: I’m Interested In An Interracial Relationship… (kolorblindmag.com)
- African-American Women On Interracial Dating: Is It Love? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: He Called Me ‘White Trailer Trash’, Should I Take Him Back? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Is It Wrong To Date My Girlfriend’s Ex? (kolorblindmag.com)
- What I Learned From My Interracial Relationships: Raise Your Standards (madamenoire.com)
- FIRM: Most marriages break down over household chores… (telegraph.co.uk)
- Write for us on … being mixed race | People’s panel (guardian.co.uk)