Unsurprisingly the 27-year-old climbs in a birdcage for her video and complete with her trademark long ponytail the X Factor winner looks positively at home in the virtual prison.
Although perhaps not an advert for feminism Leona looks classically beautiful in the video, which is the second single from her third album Glassheart.
Wearing an ivory sleeved dress the singer looked positively mournful, a look which suits the often plain faced Leona. Her full skirt and pinched look gave the video a definite dark side, which suited the Bleeding Love singer down to a tee.
Recorded over the last two years between Denver, London and Los Angeles with executive producer Fraser T Smith, Leona worked with some of the best songwriters and producers around, including: Emeli Sandé, Naughty Boy, Ina Wroldsen, Bonnie McKee, Jörgen Elofsson, Ryan Tedder, Autumn Rowe, Ammo and Rodney Jerkins.
Caged: Leona Lewis has been handed a bird – a lovebird that isDon’t keep the key: Leona doesn’t realise the door is actually openSimply stunning! Leona is actually filming a video, contrary to her face which is completely normalGive us a smile! Leona gets her make-up done but is careful not to get any on her ivory topped dressStartled: The power ballad is Leona’s second single from her third album
Watch the premiere of Leona Lewis new single ‘Lovebird’:
- A Heartfelt Interview With Singer Leona Lewis (kolorblindmag.com)
- Multiracial Entertainers: The Male Edition 1 (kolorblindmag.com)
- Multiracial Entertainers: The Male Edition 2 (kolorblindmag.com)
- Multiracial Entertainers: The Female Edition 1 (kolorblindmag.com)
- Multiracial Entertainers: The Female Edition 2 (kolorblindmag.com)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Zap Mama (kolorblindmag.com)
- 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Les Nubians (kolorblindmag.com)