At KolorBlind Magazine, we love celebrities, especially those in interracial/interethnic relationships. This year has been a year of love and more love and the following celebrities solidified their love for their significant other by taking a step closer to marriage.
Let’s take a look at 2012’s KolorBlind Celebrity Engagements:
Biracial actress Halle Berry and French actor Olivier Martinez were engaged earlier this year. The actress who has a daughter with former boyfriend Gabriel Aubry met her fiance on the set of ‘Dark Tide’ in 2010.
With the recent altercation between Olivier and ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, there’s no sign they’ll be out of the limelight anytime soon.
Sizzling Latino beauty and TV actress and business man were engaged on her 40th birthday even though she kept the information from the public for a few months. The actress won an Emmy a few months ago for her performance on the hit sitcom ‘Modern Family’.
San Francisco 49ers Patrick Willis engaged his girlfriend Shenae Saifi, a San Jose State University graduate of Business and of Pakistani descent (Asian), a few months ago.
Multiracial video vixen Amber Rose and rapper Wiz Khalifa were engaged early this year and are currently expecting a son early next year. Amber Rose has been quoted as saying: “I would like my son at my wedding, so I’ll wait until he’s here before we plan our big day”.
Multiracial actress/model/singer/dancer Kat Graham, whose real name is Katerina Alexandre Graham, and her long-time model boyfriend Cottrell Guidry who is also biracial were engaged a few months ago. The couple who have been trying to hide their engagement, were featured in an “unofficial” photoshoot for US magazine while on vacation in Mexico in June of this year.
Multiracial ‘Single Ladies’ actress Denise Vasi and renowned video director/producer Anthony Mandler were engaged a few months ago while on vacation in Greece. The couple are currently planning their wedding which will take place next year.
Olympic champion Figure Skater Michelle Kwan and Claiborne Pell, director for strategic planning on the National Security staff at the White House. Kwan and Pell, the grandson of the late Rhode Island Senator Claiborne Pell, met in April 2011. The couple were engaged a few months ago. Kwan has expressed that she would like Vera Wang to design her wedding dress for her.
Music icon Janet Jackson recently reported being engaged to Qatari billionaire Wissam Al Mana, whom she’s been dating since 2010. The pair, who met at a hotel opening in Dubai in April 2010, took a trip to Sardinia that included swims at the hotel pool, three yacht trips and several dinners in their premium suite.
The 37-year-old businessman ‘gave her a huge, expensive ring’ and the 46-year-old pop star is so afraid it will get lost, ‘she keeps it locked up.” The couple who are planning a Spring 2013 wedding plan on sparing no expense for their nuptials in Qatar as they’ll be flying in all of Janet’s friends and family on private jets.
We wish all of our engage KolorBlind Celebrities continued happiness and look forward to their weddings soon.
- 2012 in Review: 10 Most Popular Interracial Couples (kolorblindmag.com)
- 2012 in Review: Interracial/Interethnic Weddings (kolorblindmag.com)
- 2012 in Review: 25 Riche$t Interracial People (kolorblindmag.com)
- Longest Interracial/Interethnic Marriages: True Love Never Dies (kolorblindmag.com)
- Celebrity Photos: Interracial/Interethnic Couples (kolorblindmag.com)
- The Top 5 Rules To Interracial Dating (kolorblindmag.com)
- Multiracial Entertainers: The Female Edition 1 (kolorblindmag.com)
- Multiracial Entertainers: The Male Edition 1 (kolorblindmag.com)
- 30 Hottest Multiracial Mommas 2012 (kolorblindmag.com)
- Multiracial Celebrities When They Were Babies (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Marriage among Newlyweds in the U.S. (nortonbooks.typepad.com)
- Multicultural Wedding Spotlight: India meets Jamaica (kolorblindmag.com)