My name is Sujatha. I’m not sure you remember me but I wrote asking you for advice last month about a guy I ride the train with and you told me to ask him out to coffee.
Well I followed your advice and we had coffee about twice before he asked me out on a date. We’ve been on several dates since then. I just wanted to write in and say thank you.
I do remember you. I’m glad things worked out for you :).
Hey there, my name is Sujatha and I’m an American-born Indian. Even though my parents tried their best to raise us the traditional Indian way, my siblings and I are very American. I’ve been attracted to men of different races for a while, but have been too shy to admit it. Long story short, I ride the train to work daily and there’s a man who rides the same train. We’ve made eye contact a lot but we’ve never talked.
Should I ask him out? What’s the best way to get him to speak to me? I’m very positive he likes me because he sometimes smiles at me. Or is this a case of me fantasizing and misconstruing his signals? Either way I need your help as I’ve never dated outside my race before.
P.S. I love your website.
Read the response to Sujatha’s request here.
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Should I Ask Him Out? (kolorblindmag.com)
- The Top 5 Rules To Interracial Dating (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: I think my boyfriend’s parents hate me (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: He’s a handsome white man but doesn’t make enough money! (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: What do you suggest for a 1st date? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Do I have to ask for her parents permission? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Top Interracial Websites (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Couples More Common in Red States (usdailyreview.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: I’m Interested In An Interracial Relationship… (kolorblindmag.com)