I need advice. My boyfriend (black) and I had a heated argument the other day and he called me ‘white trailer trash’. I broke up with him immediately after.
It’s been two weeks and he keeps calling my phone and texting me, begging me to take him back. I felt extremely disrespected the day he called me ‘white trailer trash’. For one, I was raised in the suburbs in a middle class home, so I don’t know where he got the trailer trash part from.
He says he’s sorry, should I believe him and take him back?
If he disrespected you once, he’ll do it again. He went too far calling you that name, and also shows how he feels about the Caucasian race. I’m glad you broke up with him; it’s time to move on. Emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. His behavior is a relationship ‘red flag’.
Good luck with the next one!
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Should I Ask Him Out? (kolorblindmag.com)
- The Top 5 Rules To Interracial Dating (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: I think my boyfriend’s parents hate me (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: He’s a handsome white man but doesn’t make enough money! (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: What do you suggest for a 1st date? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Do I have to ask for her parents permission? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Top Interracial Websites (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Couples More Common in Red States (usdailyreview.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: I’m Interested In An Interracial Relationship… (kolorblindmag.com)