Hi, my question is probably an unusual one but I want to make sure I approach this the right way. I’ve been dating my current girlfriend for 6 months and I really like her.
She’s not the first black woman I’ve dated, but she’s the first I’ve dated that has a personal hygiene issue. She’s gorgeous…I mean ‘va-va-voom’ but I’m not able to perform oral sex on her because of her odor.
She recently told me that if I don’t perform oral sex on her, we won’t have sex anymore. The issue is not that I don’t want to do it, it’s just that her v****a smells. How do I tell her this without hurting her feelings?
I do have to point out that all vagina’ smell; some pungent, some neutral! I imagine your girlfriend does not smell on purpose and has a medical issue, as I can’t imagine anyone with access to water, soap and a shower not utilizing it.
I want you to sit her down and tell her you have some unpleasant news. Also tell her you were hesitant about confronting her earlier because you didn’t want to hurt her feelings and that whatever the problem is, you’re there for her and are willing to go see a doctor with her if she wants. Since it’s such a sensitive topic, be careful with your choice of words.
I strongly recommend seeing an Ob/GYN and not resort to any over-the-counter drug. She might be suffering from something rather serious, which could be a number of things:
- Poor Hygiene
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Cervical Cancer
- Medications that May Cause Vaginal Odor
- Feminine Hygiene – Vagina Health & Smell (ezinearticles.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Should I Ask Him Out? (kolorblindmag.com)
- 7 Vaginal Health Issues Every Woman Should Know (vaginaodorcure.com)
- The Top 5 Rules To Interracial Dating (kolorblindmag.com)
- Oral Sex: 101 (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: What do you suggest for a 1st date? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Top Interracial Websites (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: I’m Interested In An Interracial Relationship… (kolorblindmag.com)
- African-American Women On Interracial Dating: Is It Love? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Is It Wrong To Date My Girlfriend’s Ex? (kolorblindmag.com)