I’ve been following your website for about two weeks now. I like the advice you give. I recently ran into my girlfriend‘s ex-boyfriend and we got talking. Well, we did a little bit more than talk, we also exchanged phone numbers.
Both my girlfriend and I are really into black men. That’s all we date. Anyway, her ex-boyfriend asked me out on a date and I told him I would think about it. Do you think I should go out with him and should I also let my girlfriend know?
They broke up about two years ago and she’s in a relationship with someone else now. I like him, but I don’t want anything to come between my girlfriend and I. What should I do?
Thanks for liking the site! It seems you’ve already made up your mind. Telling a man you’ll think about it, means you’ve already given him a half ‘yes’. I’m not into the culture of dating ex-boyfriends of friends, however, there is no rule engraved in stone that would forbid you.
Ask your girlfriend casually how she feels if she ever found out you were dating one of her ex-boyfriends. Her response will determine if you can date her ex or not.
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Should I Ask Him Out? (kolorblindmag.com)
- The Top 5 Rules To Interracial Dating (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: I think my boyfriend’s parents hate me (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: He’s a handsome white man but doesn’t make enough money! (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: What do you suggest for a 1st date? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Do I have to ask for her parents permission? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Top Interracial Websites (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Couples More Common in Red States (usdailyreview.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: I’m Interested In An Interracial Relationship… (kolorblindmag.com)