ELLE Magazine held it’s 19th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration at the Four Seasons Hotel on October 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California. Women and men alike turned up for the grand event looking beautiful and sparkly.
(L-R) Honorees Elle Fanning, Emma Watson, Shirley MacLaine, ELLE Magazine Editor-in-chief Robbie Myers, honorees Uma Thurman, Octavia Spencer, Cate Blanchett, Susan Sarandon, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristen Wiig
Camila Alves – the brazilian model/wife of actor Matthew McConaughey. Brazilians are a mix of Caucasian, Spanish and African, and Camila is no exception.
Actresses Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Octavia Spencer and Viola DavisRashida Jones of Caucasian and African-American descent
Entertainment Director of Elle, Jennifer Weisel and actress Rashida JonesHonorees Susan Sarandon (L) and Uma ThurmanUma ThurmanActress Rashida Jones and designer Francisco CostaActress Ashley Madekwe of British Caucasian and African (Nigerian) descent
(L-R) Stylist Rachel Zoe, designer Francisco Costa and model actress Jaime King(L-R) Honoree Susan Sarandon, ELLE entertainment director Jennifer Weisel and actress Eva Amurri
- Brightly Colored Dresses and Lea Michelle’s Ass: The Elle Women in Hollywood Party [Good/bad/ugly] (jezebel.com)
- Naya Rivera, Jayma Mays, Lea Michelle: ‘Elle’ Red Carpet (celebs.gather.com)
- Photos: ELLE’s Women In Hollywood Celebration (photos.mercurynews.com)
- More Info & Tweets Regarding Robert Pattinson Attending ELLE’s 19th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration (thinkingofrob.com)
- Emma Watson & Elle Fanning – Elle Women in Hollywood 2012 (justjared.com)
- Robert Pattinson Attending ‘Elle’ Magazine’s Women In Hollywood Gala (hollywoodlife.com)