Where have you been all my life? I need your advice. I’ve only dated black men but ‘am really curious to know what it’s like to date interracially. Well, it would help if I actually could identify with one race. I’m part African-American, Asian and Native American. But I grew up with my single mother whose background is African-American and Native American. Unfortunately, I don’t know much about my father’s heritage besides the fact that his background is mixed Asian and Caucasian.
I’m interested in exploring the world of interracial dating but don’t know where to start. I need your help.
I”m glad we’re here for you now. What a beautiful mixed ancestry you have. Since you already represent all three races, any relationship you find yourself in, would be classified as ‘interracial’. However, there’s an article about where to start in an interracial relationship. Please read that. It should help answer any question you have. Don’t hesitate to contact us for any other questions you may still have.
P.S. XXXX used the Contact Us form and asked that her name remain anonymous. You can too if you need advice.
- Interracial Relationship Advice: He’s a handsome white man but doesn’t make enough money! (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: What do you suggest for a 1st date? (kolorblindmag.com)
- The Most Sought Women in America (romancereferee.wordpress.com)
- Are TV Shows Promoting Interracial Relationships for Black Women? (clutchmagonline.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Do I have to ask for her parents permission? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Why Don’t We Hear About Interracial Dating Much in GQ or Vogue, and Other Non-African-American Media? (alternet.org)