Baby Spice is all grown up now and is mother to two cute little boys. Although the group went their separate ways, they have all independently been successful in their various endeavors. Emma has been busy with radio and television appearances and joined her co-Spice Girl Victoria Beckham in the world of fashion. This woman is all about spicing up her life.
The Spicy KolorBlind queen recently got engaged to her boyfriend of several years and father of her two children, Tate Lee Jones – former R&B singer turned chef. The couple’s two boys 5 year old Beau Lee Jones and 1 year old Tate Lee Jones have helped solidify their relationship.
The British Catalog company Argos recently announced that it would be collaborating on a celebrity clothing range for the first time since their launch and they enlisted the fashion expertise of none other than our Spicy KolorBlind queen Bunton.
The former Spice Girl Emma Bunton will design a 99-piece collection of baby and childrens wear, to be modelled in part by her five-year-old son, Beau Lee Jones. Being a fashionable mother of two will surely come in handy to design clothes that are fun, fashionable and comfortable for both boys and girls to wear.
Although Emma is a British native and resident, the Spice Girls are adored worldwide and this KolorBlind woman continues to make waves. Wishing you and your family much success in all your endeavors Emma. Xo.
- Spice Girls – Emma Bunton Sticking With Children’s Clothing Line Over Women’s Wear (contactmusic.com)
- Spice Girls reunite for Viva Forever launch (elleuk.com)
- Baby Spice craves for baby girl (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Spice Girls Reunite For Olympics Closing Ceremony (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Mrs Beckham makes a beeline for baby’s bedtime (time4sleep.co.uk)
- Beckham: ‘We’re introducing a new generation to Girl Power.’ (elleuk.com)
- Melanie C – Mel C Hints Spice Girls Could Perform Again (contactmusic.com)