Fashion is an industry that changes by the minute. Sometimes, it goes back in time and re-invents itself. Regardless of whether it steals pieces from the past or comes up with new ideas for the futures, we can all agree that we love what it presents.
Top designers spend sleepless nights carving out new ideas on mixing fabrics, prints, strips and the likes and this is not different…Check out what Paper Magazine published a little while ago and tell me you’re not in love with new fashion trend: Print Mash-up!
The pieces are so rich in culture …take a look at the photographs below:
Get Busy, Get Dizzy…it’s all about a print mash-up
- Duro Olowu unveils 2013 Spring Collection (kolorblindmag.com)
- Up Close With the Parco Next Next Designers and Their Fall/Winter 2012 Collections (popspoken.com)
- The Top Trends From New York Fashion Week Spring 2013 (fabsugar.com)
- Spring 2013 Fashion Trends For The Home (furnitureconnexion.wordpress.com)
- Solange’s Print Mash-up at New York Fashion Week 2012: Hit or Miss — Photo, Poll (theboombox.com)
- Fashion Week Mash Up | Spring 2013 (thelookbookphilosophy.com)