This month’s KolorBlind couple are Keesha and Brad Sharp. Mr & Mrs Sharp have been married for over 15 years and have a son named Solomon. If that isn’t worth celebrating, then I don’t know what is. In this day and age of divorces, not only have the Sharps’ love withstood the test of time, their love has also withstood the test of criticism, rejection and scrutiny as a result of being KolorBlind.
I can’t tell you how much I admire them both. They are both ‘bosses’ in their individual professions. Brad is a musician (singer/songwriter) and Keesha is an actress. They are a beautiful couple who set a great example of being KolorBlind. Brad and Keesha, I wish you many more wonderful years together. You’re an inspiration to all KolorBlind men and women out there. Keep the flame burning! Sending some KolorBlind kisses and hugs your way.
For more information on the Sharps’ visit www.fishersofhealth.com.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading KolorBlind Couple of the month (June ’12): Keesha & Brad Sharp.
- KolorBlind Spotlight: Robert De Niro … acting, producing & directing his KolorBlind life! (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: What do you suggest for a 1st date? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: My girlfriend’s parents keep referring to ‘black people’ as ‘you guys’… (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Can you give me ideas for an African Interracial wedding? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Tales of Interracial Weddings (kolorblindmag.com)