If you clicked on this article based on its title, I’m sure you got curious!
A few of my friends are in shock at my new choice in life. They simply can’t get their minds to understand why I’ve gone KolorBlind. Most of these women are Nigerians so its’ understandable that they don’t understand me. Nigerians are of the belief that you should marry a fellow Nigerian preferably of the same tribe. The crazy thing is, that most countries with strong cultures feel the same way.
One of my friends (well she’s more like a big sister to me) said: ‘you’ll miss the big mandingo”. I was quick to correct her as I have only had the unfortunate privilege of a ‘huge mandingo’ once. I told her that most of the black men I had been with were of average size and the myth about all black men with ‘huge mandingos’ was just that – a myth.
The myth which has been around longer than most people alive is that:
- that “all black men are well endowed” in addition to this,
- that all of them “are experts in the act”
I can proudly tell you (and I won’t be biased simply because i’m KolorBlind) that, there are well endowed men in all races/ethnicities. The myth that the larger the shoe size the larger the equipment is false. I dated a short guy (5.4′) once and he was well endowed; his shoe size was probably a size 9.
You cannot judge a man by looks, shoe size or race. I think one of the reasons why a lot of women do not want to date outside their race is simply because they feel they would not be satisfied sexually. The size of a man’s tool cannot be used to determine ‘sexual pleasure‘.
The key to ‘sexual pleasure’ is to date a man who is experienced and has taken time to study a woman’s body. In order to be fully satisfied by a man, he has to see beyond his pleasure. He needs to see pleasure as you being satisfied. If he is patient enough and understands a woman’s body, the size of his tool will not matter because he will take you to ‘cloud 9’ and beyond.
His goal will be to make sure you reach ‘cloud 9’ all of the time. I do want you to consider this if you have ever thought of interracial dating or you have someone of another race who is interested in you. This has been KolorBlind Sex Talk: “His penis his huge…” Read more about this in part 2…
- Interracial Relationship Advice: What do you suggest for a 1st date? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: My girlfriend’s parents keep referring to ‘black people’ as ‘you guys’… (kolorblindmag.com)
- KolorBlind Spotlight: Robert De Niro … acting, producing & directing his KolorBlind life! (kolorblindmag.com)
- Interracial Relationship Advice: Can you give me ideas for an African Interracial wedding? (kolorblindmag.com)
- Penis Size – Really? (worthcommenting.wordpress.com)
- Does Size Matter and Is Bigger really Better? (themalepov.wordpress.com)